Here it is, the second (and final) part of Nude by Nature for Brand Spotlight, where we discuss:
- Touch Of Glow Highlight Stick (Champagne)
- Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow (Dune)
- Blending Brush
- Contour Eye Pencil (Anthracite)
- Moisture Infusion Lipgloss (08 Pink Violet)
- Overall review of Nude by Nature and product wrapup
- My wishlist for NbN in the future!
Audio after the cut!
Touch Of Glow Highlight Stick (Champagne)
One layer (bottom) and two layers (top) then two layers buffed out with finger.
Natural Illusion Pressed Eyeshadow (Dune)
Getting an accurate pan photo was a bit of a challenge, but the second photo is closest.
Finger swatches on hand and forearm. There is a quite bit of fallout using my finger, not as much using a brush.
Contour Eye Pencil (Anthracite)
Above is a strong line then it smudged out with the smudge tip.
Moisture Infusion Lipgloss (08 Pink Violet)
Finger swatch (left) and buffed out with finger (right).